HelpAge International Tanzania (HAITAN) with the support from Jersey Overseas Aid (JOA) is implementing a project to improve the health and well-being of older people “Boresha Afya ya wazee” including older people with disabilities. To Increase access to preventive, diagnostic, treatment management, and follow-up services for geriatric conditions. NSDs, and SRH among older people in Tanzania.
PURPOSE OF THE FINAL EVALUATION
The purpose of the final evaluation is to access the project impacts, relevance, effectiveness, and efficiency, identify key learned lessons and sustainable best practices that will help to improve upcoming interventions; and the extended benefits of the project will continue after funding ceases, specifically on police support and health system capacity.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
- Detailed terms of reference for this assignment can be obtain upon request to email@example.com. latest Monday 25th April 2022.
- Interested individuals are requested to apply by submitting their expression of interest describing their expertise and background experience. The proposal and CV should explain briefly:
• Competency to meet and provide analyzed information as outlined above
• An example of a relevant piece of work undertaken by applicant.
3. The financial proposal should provide cost estimates for services rendered including daily consultancy fees.
All interested applicant should submit their application to HelpAge international P.O.Box 9846. Dr es Salaam, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The deadline for proposal submission is Thursday 28th April 2022 not later than 4:00 PM
Advertised by the Country Director, HelpAge International