The Ngara District Council located in Kagera Region, has received fund from Regional Rusumo
Falls Hydroelectric Power Project /WORLD BANK through NELSAP/ under the program of
LADP and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of the fund to eligible suppliers for payment
under the contract of the Supply of medical equipment and medical supplies for Rusumo and
Lukole Health Centres.
- The Ngara District Council now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers for Supply of
medical equipment and medical supplies for Rusumo and Lukole Health Centres.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures
specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016
and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering
Documents at the office of The secretary of Tender Board, Ngara District Council P.O.BOX 30
Ngara, Tel. No. 028-222-6016 from 7.30am to 3.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by
interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under
paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs. 150,000.00 (One Hundred
Fifty Thousand Only). Payment should either be by, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to
District Executive Director.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the
- All tenders in one original plus Two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain
envelopes must be delivered to the address;
Ngara District Council Tender Board,
P. 0. Box 30,
At or before 10:00 am hours Local time on 19th January, 2023. Tenders will be opened promptly
thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the
opening at the Conference Hall Room No. 1G Ngara District Council HQ.
Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened
and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation
irrespective of the circumstances.
DISTRICT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR