OPPO Electronics Corp. is an electronics manufacturer based in Guangdong, China. Known for its smartphones, the company also makes MP3 players, portable media players, LCD-TVs, and DVD/Blu-ray players. It was founded in 2004. The company is also a smartphone maker. It has launched a whole range of Android powered smartphones.
We are looking for a data Analyst to join our team and support our sales team by compiling and analyzing sales and market data to help our organization sell more effectively.
Sales Analyst responsibilities include reviewing market trends and other sales figures to help our sales team understand the market and provide more recommendations to our potential clients.
Ultimately, you will work with our sales team to improve our sales process and help us close more sales opportunities.
- Collecting, Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance based on collected data
- Study past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations
- Analyzing which data is important to the task at hand and which is irrelevant.
- Segregation, classification and analysis of data.
- Compilation of reports based on analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements.
- Presentation of findings in the form of graphs, tables and charts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- A strong mathematical and statistical background.
- The ability to quickly separate relevant from irrelevant information by paying close attention to the data
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and database software such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Good communication skills to properly understand the objective of the task and to be able to compile clear reports.
- Projection and forecasting skills
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, business administration, economics, finance or accounting.
- Experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you are confident that you match the above mentioned criteria please send your detailed C.V mentioning the position in the subject line to: [email protected] Deadline to submit your application is 20th March 2023