- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS Issue no. TANePS dated 01/07/2021.
- The President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government received/ has applied for/intends to apply for a credit from the Secondary Education Quality Improvement Project (SEQUIP) towards the cost of Procurement of Office equipment and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to cover eligible payments under the contract for Procurement of ICT Equipment – Re advertisement.
- The President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Procurement of ICT Equipment – Re advertisement
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the TANePS (www.taneps.go.tz) and Secretary of Tender Board, Sokoine House, Wing A, Room No. 133, P.O. Box 1923, Dodoma, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com from 09:00-15:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 10/06/2022, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Secretary
of Tender Board, Sokoine House, Wing A, Room No. 133, P.O. Box 1923, Dodoma, online through TANePS..
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Permanent Secretary -PO RALG
Procuring Entity Address
P.O. Box 1923, 41185 DODOMA