1. WWE Tanzania Country Office is a Non- Government Organization dealing with environmental protection in Tanzania since 1990 and it has supported the Government of Tanzania in implementing various projects on Marine, Forest, Fresh Water, Energy and Wildlife. WWF global mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature by:
- conserving the world’s biological diversity;
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable and
- promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption
2. WWF TCO now wishes to engage a highly experienced firm (ISP) in Supply of dedicated internet Connection service. The overall objective of the assignment is to ensure a well-functioning of all activities through the provision of internet services to WWF offices, the services must provide full-time 24-hour internet access to the All offices. 3. WWE TCO Structure.
WWF Tanzania has its headquarters at Dar Es Laam,
Mikocheni Plot No. 252, Kiko Ave, together with other offices.
Masasi Office (Latitude: -10.712457Longitude 38.832367)
Kilwa Office (8°56’17.4″S 39°30’37.6″E)
Arusha Offices (-3.387525, 36.654240)
All these offices run a number of online platforms that require full time connectivity.
4. Technical Requirements
Supply and installation of dedicated internet service connection with speed of 45 Mbps for the WWF Tanzania HQ (Fibber Connectivity).
- Supply and installation of dedicated internet service connection with speed of 15 Mbps for the branch offices (Vendor can advise the best connection depending on the coordinates shared).
- Kindly include Mikrotik Router-board RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet one for each site.
- Backup link for HQ Office only in case of any downtime of the fibber connectivity.
- ISP shall provide 24x7x365 monitoring of the link.
3. All registered, eligible and reputable firms are advised to submit both technical in term of services offered and financial section in terms of premiums and services pricing and forwarded to procurement email at email@example.com
4 Each applicant should attach current License from the relevant authority and proven evidence of undertaking similar assignment for the past 5 years and will be verified by WWF during evaluation process.
5. The Application prepared by the Applicant, as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the Application exchanged by the Applicant and WWF shall be written in English and currency used shall be Tanzanian Shilling – TZS and not any other. Supporting documents and printed literature provided by the Applicant may be in another language provided they are accompanied by an accurate translation of the relevant passages in English, in which case, for purposes of Interpretation of the Application, the translation shall govern.
6. All proposals will be sent electronically to the procurement email that provided in para # 7 below;
7. Submission of Applications: Interested applicants are requested to submit their electronic full proposals (both technical and financial) addressed to:
Secretary, Procurement Committee, WWF Tanzania
Kiko Street, Plot 252 Mikocheni – Off Mwai Kibaki
P. 0. Box 63117
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website; https://www.wwf.or.tz
This advert is also accessible on WWF website https://www.wwf.or.tz/jobs_and_opportunities/consultancies_and_tenders/
8. Evaluation of the tenders will be done based on WWF procurement guidelines
9. WWF Tanzania is not bound to accept any lowest or highest proposal submitted
10. All applications should reach us by or before 1000hrs Tanzania local time Friday 14″ October 2022
11. Only successful applicant shall be contacted.
12. WWF has a principle of zero tolerance to fraud and corruption, if you encounter such an incident, then report by sending an email to email@example.com