Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Central Zone
Tender No PA/001/2021-2022/CZN/N/03
Provision ofSecurity Services at Central Zone Regions, Morogoro and Dodoma Lot 1 and 2
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in www.taneps.co.tz Issue no. taneps dated 30/07/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Central Zone during the financial year
2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible
payment under the contract for the Provision ofSecurity Services at Central Zone Regions,
Morogoro and Dodoma Lot 1 and 2.
4. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Central Zone now invites sealed Tenders
from eligible Service providers of Provision ofSecurity Services at Central Zone Regions,
Morogoro and Dodoma Lot 1 and 2 as follows:
|LOT NO||LOT NAME||DESCRIPTION|
|1||MOROGORO||Provision of Security Services at Morogoro Region Under Framework Contract Lot 1 &2|
|2||DODOMA||Provision of Security Services at, Dodoma Region Under Framework Contract Lot 1|
5. Bidders are allowed to quote for One or more lots and award will be made on lot by lot basis.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Dodoma, PmuCentralZone.Dodoma@tanesco.co.tz from 08:30-16:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non- refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
15/10/2021, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dodoma.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MAMANAGER -CENTRAL ZONE
Procuring Entity Address
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Ltd, Dar es Salaam Road, Jamaat Area,
TANESCO Building-Central Zone, Second Floor, P.O B