BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites experienced specialist Companies to express their interest for:
Supply and Delivery of Coating Equipment.
The Republic of Uganda, the Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC), the United Republic of Tanzania and/or Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC), as well as other international oil companies are partaking in the implementation of the EACOP Project. As part of EACOP project, the Crude oil will be loaded on vessels via a facility located in the near shore environment of the Indian Ocean. The Facility will be located 2 km offshore from the Marine Storage Terminal site located on the Chongoleani peninsula in front of Tanga Port in Tanzania.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF THE MATERIALS / SERVICES:
BBN needs equipment/tools to buy in order to perform the in-situ coating touch-up activities on the steel structures, this includes the surface preparation and coating over welded joints and for repair.
For the surface preparation BBN requires Vacuum blasting machines, dust free using steel angular abrasive to Sa 3 (ISO 8501-1) & Medium G profile (ISO 8503-2). When there are angles/small surface BBN requires a Bristle blaster brush tool. For the coating, BBN requires both airless handheld spray and airless spray unit on wheels
Companies expressing their interest are invited to document their request with :
- Qualified workers and certified QA/QC ;
- Warranty period of 24 months and 5 years on latent defects after expiry of the warranty period;
- Company profile with prove of sufficient financial capabilities (2021-2022 Financial inspection report) and sufficient and capable resources.
- An experience list with relevant supply history / track record showing minimum of five (5) years’ experience in execution similar services of required fabrication and transport as per international standards common in the Oil and Gas business or comparable market,
- Company’s Quality and HSE plans and certification ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001 (ISO45001:2018) or equivalent certificates ;
- Compliance with petroleum (local Content) regulation of 2017 and local company definition for Tanzania.
- Proof of registration/application to Local Supplier Service Provider (LSSP) database at the time of submission of the response to this expression of interest is highly
Interested companies which meet the minimum requirements and have the capacity to provide the services listed above should express their interest by sending together with the above listed documents an email to procurementPbbnjv.com (Max. Email Size: 20 MBs & All documents must be submitted in the English language) on or before 29th December 2022 1800hrs Tanzania Time.
Companies satisfactorily meeting the above minimum requirements will be evaluated and if selected will be invited, subject to the signature of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), to participate in the bidding process.
Note: Only pre-qualified companies will receive an invitation to submit their bid in furtherance of the Call for Tender process.