East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) LTD (“EACOP LTD”) invites experienced and reputable companies to express their interest in providing stationery services to the (EACOP) project.
The EACOP Project involves the construction and operation of an underground and cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from Kabaale, Hoima District in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 km, of which 296km will be in Uganda and 1,147 km in Tanzania.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF THE SERVICES:
- Service provider to supply various office stationeries including paper, rulers, pens, envelopes, paper punching machines, and other office equipment as per the requirement and specifications made by EACOP Ltd.
- The supply or delivery of stationery items shall be made to EACOP ltd office within 3 (Three) working days of purchase order.
- The service shall be offered to EACOP Ltd for a period of three years.
- The Contractor shall at all times maintain the highest standards required in all aspects including, inter alia, appropriate transportation and packaging of the stationery items, good quality stationery and delivery timelines.
- The Service Provider shall be responsible for replacement in case of breakages of any stationery items particularly before and during delivery.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Companies or organizations expressing their interest are invited to document their request with:
- Business License.
- Appropriate licensing if any from relevant in-country authorities for the provision of the services.
- Proof of registration with the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) and Tax Clearance Certificate for the latest year available.
- Registration or approved application for registration with the EWURA Local Supplier Service Provider (LSSP)
- database at the time of submission of the response to this expression of interest is strongly recommended.
- Compliance with Local Content Regulations, 2017.
- Experience, performance, and capacity in delivering the Scope of Services outlined above at a large scale in Tanzania, in compliance with national and international standards.
- Profile of key contact personnel to be involved in the project including personal certifications as necessary and level of qualifications, and experience and capacity to deliver the required services.
- Financial capacity to deliver the services required including submission of financial accounts for the past three years.
- Evidence of a QHSE Management system, organization, and process in compliance with applicable Local and Industry standards for similar works.
- Proof of Anti-corruption, Anti-bribery, Compliance and Human Rights policies.
Companies which have the ability, capacity, and resources to implement the activities listed above should express their interest by sending together with the documents stated in firstname.lastname@example.org, (max. email size 20Mb) on or before 17:00 hours East African Time (EAT) on or before 16th May 2023. Email object shall be: 00000198_Provision of Stationery Services.
Statements of EOI should be no more than ten (10) to twenty (20) pages long.
All Expression of Interests should be submitted in English Language.
Note: EACOP LTD will review and assess the documents provided by companies that have expressed interest in accordance with this EOI and conduct evaluations based on internal criteria to determine which companies will be included in the list of pre-qualified companies. Only the pre-qualified companies will receive, by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), an invitation to bid as a continuation of the call for tender process. EACOP LTD reserves the right at its sole discretion to make the decision to select or reject a company and maintain its decision without having to give reasons to the company concerned.