d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are trans-forming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy.
d.light (TZ) Ltd Request for Proposal (RFP) from all qualified Vendors in accordance with the requirements hereunder outlined.
The scope of work and deliverables d.light (TZ) Ltd is seeking to contract a reputable firm to provide Manpower for its call center operations in Tanzania. The firm is expected to supply manpower in the following specified areas: –
• Inbound – Call Center Agents • Outbound – Collection Agents, Welcome call Agents & KYC registration Agents • Back-office support Agents • Team Leaders • Quality assurance Agents
Services to be delivered are: –
- The manpower firm is expected to have sufficient financial capability to deploy the said manpower in the Customer experience center. d.light (TZ) Ltd will honor monthly payments when service is rendered.
- The Supplier shall provide a training for new hires and ensure that new employees shall become fully productive within 1 week of completing training.
- The supplier shall provide the quality assurance team, which can provide oversight and guidance on quality standards and expectations.
- The Manpower supplied should be adequately skilled to receive calls, make outgoing calls and verify sales.
- The manpower supplied must be graduated, have a diploma, or have a degree and be well versed in performing customer care and debt collection tasks for delayed payments.
- The Manpower supplied must provide a team leader who is able to identify and secure the capacity necessary to meet service-level targets efficiently. Create and manage an effective staff scheduling system.
- Ability to plan department-planned off-phone activities around demand spikes and adjust schedules to account for last-minute changes in demand or capacity.
- The supplied manpower will be under the sole responsibility of the manpower supplier. Interested manpower supply firms should quote applicable rates monthly; including all statutory expenses such as NSSF; WCF, SDL etc.
- The manpower supplier firm shall be responsible for making payments to the supplied manpower by 28th of each month from own sources and subsequently raise an invoice for reimbursement which will be verified on the basis of actual Man power supplied
- The manpower firm is expected to have a buffer of resources to cover planned and unplanned workforce absences, such as sick leave, maternity leave.
- The manpower supplier firm shall be governed by the laws of the United Republic of Tanzania.
The prices quoted should be in Tanzanian Shilling (TZS).
- Company profile.
- Client recommendation letter.
Company or individuals who wish to express their interest should do so in writing to tender – email@example.com by 23 April, 2023 not later than 17:00 Hours.
Questions about the content of this tender should be submitted to:
D. Light TZ Limited, 57 Haile Selassie Road, P.O. Box 1378 Uzunguni – Arusha or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org