TENDER NOTICE FOR GOODS
Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency – HQ
Tender No AE/092/2022/2023/HQ/G/16 Lot I
Supply of ICT Equipment for TARURA
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANEPS Issue no. .. dated 23/05/2022.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency – HQ during the financial year 2022/2023.
It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment
under the contract for the Supply of ICT Equipment for TARURA.
3. The Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency – HQ now invites sealed Tenders from
eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of ICT Equipment for TARURA
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect
the Tendering Documents at the office of the TARURA HOUSE, MTUMBA AREA ,
firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-
refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
24/11/2022, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dodoma.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Procuring Entity Address