TENDER NOTICE FOR WORKS
Public Service Social Security Fund
Tender No PA155/2022-2023/HQ/W/10
Installation, testing and Commissioning of Air Condition
System (VRF) at PSSSF Garden Avenue Towers, Dar es Salaam.
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. 13th June 2022 dated 13/06/2022.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Public Service Social Security Fund during the financial year 2022/23. It is intended
that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the
contract for the Installation, testing and Commissioning of Air Condition System (VRF) at
PSSSF Garden Avenue Towers, Dar es Salaam..
- The Public Service Social Security Fund now invites sealed Tenders from eligible
contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Small for
carrying out the Installation, testing and Commissioning of Air Condition System (VRF) at
PSSSF Garden Avenue Towers, Dar es Salaam.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in
the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders
as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the DODOMA, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-17:00 on
Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
26/06/2023, 10:30. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dodoma.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address