TENDER NOTICE FOR NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy
Tender No PA/094/2022/2023/NC/3 LOT 1
Provision of Cleaning and Ground Maintenance Services at Dar es
Salaam and Zanzibar Campuses (Under Framework- Agreement)
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in www.ppra.go.tz Issue no. TANePS dated 25/07/2022.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy during the financial year 2022/2023. It is intended
that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the
contract for the Provision of Cleaning and Ground Maintenance Services at Dar es Salaam
and Zanzibar Campuses (Under Framework- Agreement).
- The Tanzania Institute of Accountancy now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service
providers of Provision of Cleaning and Ground Maintenance Services at Dar es Salaam and
Zanzibar Campuses (Under Framework- Agreement)
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect
the Tendering Documents at the office of the TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF
ACOUNTANCY(TIA), P.O BOX 9522 DAR ES SALAAM, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-16:00 on
Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
19/06/2023, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Prof. William A. Pallangyo
Procuring Entity Address
TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACOUNTANCY(TIA), P.O BOX 9522 DAR ES SALAAM