TENDER NOTICE FOR GOODS
Tanzania Ports Authority
Tender No AE/016/2022-23/HQ/G/78C
SUPPLY OF 5NOS. PRINTERS, 1NO. PROJECTOR, AND 1NO. LAPTOP FOR TPA HQ
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. 01 dated 27/07/2022.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Tanzania Ports Authority during the financial year 2022-23. It is intended that part of
the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the
SUPPLY OF 5NOS. PRINTERS, 1NO. PROJECTOR, AND 1NO. LAPTOP FOR TPA HQ.
- The Tanzania Ports Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for
carrying out the SUPPLY OF 5NOS. PRINTERS, 1NO. PROJECTOR, AND 1NO. LAPTOP
FOR TPA HQ
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the Tanzania Ports Authority Bandari Tower- One
Stop Centre Plot No.1 ∕2, Sokoine Drive, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to
Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
22/06/2023, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Bandari
Tower – One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1 / 2 Sokoine Drive.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Bandari Tower – One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1 / 2 Sokoine Drive