TENDER NOTICE FOR GOODS
Mkulazi Holding Company Limited
Tender No PA/150/2022-2023/G/06/2
Supply of Materials for Fabrication Metal Racks for Store Buildings
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. 123490 dated 12/07/2022.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Mkulazi Holding Company Limited during the financial year 2022-2023. It is
intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under
the contract for the Supply of Materials for Fabrication Metal Racks for Store Buildings.
- The Mkulazi Holding Company Limited now invites sealed Tenders from eligible
Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of Materials for Fabrication Metal Racks for Store
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the P.O. Box 1079 Morogoro, firstname.lastname@example.org
from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
20/06/2023, 13:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the MBIGIRI
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Procuring Entity Address