TENDER NOTICE FOR WORKS
Mkalama District Council
Tender No LGA/147/2022/2023/W/LDFS/01
To Construct 1 charco dam and 1 livestock troughs at Mabambasi -Mpambala ward
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. LGA/147/2022/2023/W/LDFS/01 dated 07/06/2023.
- The Mkalama District Council received/has applied for/intends to apply for a grant
from the IFAD towards the cost of Reversing Land Degradation Trends and Increasing
Food Security in Degraded Ecosystems of Semi – Arid Areas of Tanzania and it intends to
apply part of the proceeds of this grant to cover eligible payments under the contract for
To Construct 1 charco dam and 1 livestock troughs at Mabambasi -Mpambala ward.
- The Mkalama District Council now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors
registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Medium for carrying out
the To Construct 1 charco dam and 1 livestock troughs at Mabambasi -Mpambala ward
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in
the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders
as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the SINGIDA, firstname.lastname@example.org from
07:30-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
23/06/2023, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Singida.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
ASIA J MESSOS
Procuring Entity Address