TENDER NOTICE FOR NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Arusha City Council
Tender No LGA/003/2023-2024/NC/04 Lot 1-2
Wakala wa Ushuru stendi ya Mabasi Makubwa
na Stendi ya Daladala katika ya Jiji la Arusha
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. LGA/003/2023-2024/NC/04 Lot 1-2 dated 08/06/2023.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Arusha City Council during the financial year 2023-2024. It is intended that part
of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for
the Wakala wa Ushuru stendi ya Mabasi Makubwa na Stendi ya Daladala katika ya Jiji la
- The Arusha City Council now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service providers
of Wakala wa Ushuru stendi ya Mabasi Makubwa na Stendi ya Daladala katika ya Jiji la
Arusha as follows:
- Bidders are allowed to quote for All lots and award will be made on lot by lot basis.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the Arusha City Council, firstname.lastname@example.org from
08:00-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in Swahili and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-
refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
23/06/2023, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Arusha
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Arusha City Council