TENDER NOTICE FOR NON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Mwanza City Council
Tender No LGA089/2022-2023/NC/07
ZABUNI YA UKUSANYAJI WA MAPATO KWA VYANZO
MBALIMBALI KATIKA HALMASHAURI YA JIJI LA MWANZA.
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. LGA089/2022-2023/NC/07 dated 02/06/2023.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Mwanza City Council during the financial year 2022/2023. It is intended that part
of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for
the ZABUNI YA UKUSANYAJI WA MAPATO KWA VYANZO MBALIMBALI KATIKA
HALMASHAURI YA JIJI LA MWANZA..
- The Mwanza City Council now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service providers
of ZABUNI YA UKUSANYAJI WA MAPATO KWA VYANZO MBALIMBALI KATIKA
HALMASHAURI YA JIJI LA MWANZA.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and
inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Mwanza City Council,
firstname.lastname@example.org from 07:30-16:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in Swahili and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
19/06/2023, 10:30. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Mwanza.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address