- This invitation for expression of interest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. n/a dated 27/09/2021.
- The Tanzania National Roads Agency – HQ received/has applied for/intends to apply for a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of Tanzania Roads to Inclusion and Socioeconomic Opportunities (RISE) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to cover eligible payments under the contract for Consultancy Services for Capacity Strengthening – Engagement of Procurement Specialist No. 1 under the Tanzania Roads to Inclusion and Socioeconomic Opportunities (RISE) Project.
- The Tanzania National Roads Agency – HQ now invites eligible Individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services which include undertake services of specific procurement of Works, Goods and Services. The Expert will also enhance procurement capacity of TANROADS staff through implementation of projects under RISE, DUTP and other projects under Development Partners. The timeframe for the execution of this assignment is 24 months.
- Interested Individual consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by submitting consultant’s profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. Consultants may not associate to enhance their qualifications.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 (hereinafter called Procurement Regulations).
- Selection will be conducted through the individual selection procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the office of the Dar es Salaam, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:30-16:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- Expressions of Interest (EoI) must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 13/05/2022, 10:00
- Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Chief Executive , 3rd Floor, 10 Shaaban Robert Road/Garden Avenue Junction