Government Procurement Services Agency – Iringa
Tender No AE/005/2021-22/IRINGA/FA/NC/07-4
Tender for Provision of Grinding and Milling Services Using Framework Agreement
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. N/A dated 14/09/2020.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Government Procurement Services Agency – Iringa during the financial year
2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible
payment under the contract for the Tender for Provision of Grinding and Milling Services
Using Framework Agreement.
3. The Government Procurement Services Agency – Iringa now invites sealed Tenders from
eligible Service providers of Tender for Provision of Grinding and Milling Services Using
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the www.taneps.go.tz, email@example.com from
07:30-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-
refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
04/11/2021, 16:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the
www.taneps.go.tz.11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Procuring Entity Address
P.O.BOX 9150 DAR ES SALAAM