Kahama Shinyanga Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
Tender No AE/063/2020/2021/G/38
Supply installation and commissioning of CCTV Camera
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the Tanzania National e-Procurement System (TANePS) Portal (www.taneps.go.tz) Issue no. 001 dated 21/04/2020.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Kahama Shinyanga Water Supply and Sanitation Authority during the financial year 2020-2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply installation and commissioning of CCTV Camera.
3. The Kahama Shinyanga Water Supply and Sanitation Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply installation and commissioning of CCTV Camera
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Kahama Shinyanga Water Supply and Sanitation Authority Old Shinyanga Road, Near NAFRAC Offices, P.O. Box 1246, Shinyanga Telephone: +255282763190, Website: www.kashwasa.go.tz, firstname.lastname@example.org from07:30-16:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before14/12/2020, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Shinyanga.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address