Tanzania Buildings Agency
Tender No AE/012/2019-20/HQ/G/28
Supply of Gypsum Powder, White cement and other painting Accessories for Magomeni Quarter and other TBA projects
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS Issue no. N/A dated 26/09/2019.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Buildings Agency during the financial year 2019/20. It is intended that part
of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply of Gypsum Powder, White cement and other painting Accessories for Magomeni
Quarter and other TBA projects.
- The Tanzania Buildings Agency now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of Gypsum Powder, White cement and other painting Accessories for Magomeni Quarter and other TBA projects
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the P. O. Box 9542, Dar es salaam, Sokoine Drive, Opposite Karimjee Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 12/03/2020, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the DAR ES SALAAM.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Procuring Entity Address
DAR ES SALAAM