TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
RE ADVERTISEMENT OF
TENDER No. PA/001/ 2018-19/DZN/G/ 20
Supply of Materials for Fiber Optic maintenance at Distribution Control Centre (DCC)
Date: March, 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in The Daily News dated 23rd July, 2018
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2018-19 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
- TANESCO now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers to quote for Supply of Materials for Fiber Optic maintenance at Distribution Control Centre (DCC)
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive bidding method specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 read together with public procurement (Amendments) Regulations Government Notice No. 333 of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary Zonal Tender Board P.O.Box 2233, Dar es Salaam located along Samora Avenue, 3rd floor, room No. 320 from 09:00hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive with an exception of public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee 100,000.00 plus 18% VAT. Payment should payable through TANESCO bank Account.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All tenders in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the SECRETARY ZONAL TENDER BOARD, P.O. BOX 2233, DAR ES SALAAM to reach her at TANESCO Zonal Office, located along Samora Avenue, 3rd floor, room No. 320 not later than 19th March, 2019 at 14.30hrs local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at the Zonal Meeting Room No.422 located at the Fourth Floor.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
TANESCO DAR ES SALAAM AND COAST ZONE