The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) intends to enter into Purchase Agreements (PAs) for period of 12 months for Medical Insurance Cover for DRC Staff. Therefore, Danish refugee Council is tendering for the above purchase agreement, and all interested bidders must abide to the following instructions before applying.
- Do not make any alteration to the unit prices
- Do not use correction fluid when you do an error. Use a new sheet.
- Do not convert the ITB documents to Word or Excel
- Pay attention to where you must sign, stamp, and put the date.
- Do not forget to attach the required documents such as Annex A.1, Annex A.2, Tender and contract award acknowledgement certificate, Supplier profile and registration form, DRC general condition of contract, Company profile, DRC supplier code of conduct after completing all sections in full, sign, stamp, put the date.
The Purchase agreements may result into one DRC purchase Order during the period of twelve months (01st May,2023 to 30th Apri1,2024) of the Purchase agreement.
Therefore, Danish Refugee Council in Kibondo requests the suppliers to submit their prices for the above services.
The bidding documents can be collected at the Danish Refugee Council Office in Kibondo from 02nd March 2023 during the working days and hours. 8:00 Am to 16:30 PM in the following address: Old IRC Road Area, Kibondo. You can call on: +255621897518 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the soft copy by email.
The closing date for the submission of the bids is 15th March 2023 at 16:30Hrs
The ITB will be opened in a public session on 17th March 2023 at 10:00 AM at DRC Kibondo Office, PO Box 177 Kibondo by the DRC Tender Opening Committee
You can return your bid form through RFQ.TZA@DRC.NGO
OR DIRECT TO THE DRC OFFICE otherwise is void