- The Bugando Medical Centre intends to apply part of its own funds towards the cost of
supplying of proposed extension of NIF building. Phase I at Bugando Medical Centre and intends
to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to cover eligible payment under the contract for Proposed
extension of NIF building Phase I at Bugando Medical Centre.
- The Bugando Medical Centre now invites sealed tenders from the Building and Civil Contractors
registered or capable of being registered in Class One to Class Seven for carrying out the proposed
extension of NIF building,Phase I at Bugando Medical Centre.
- Tendering will be conducted through the competitive Tendering procedure specified in the
Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 as amended in 2016, and is
open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- All Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering
documents at the office of the Secretary of BMC tender board H4 Block, P.O BOX 1370, from
7:30 am to 15:30 pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except weekends and on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given
under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TSH 100,000/=. Payment
should be by Cash deposit into BMC Health Service Fund account no. 01J1051393600 CRDB bank
and bring original pay slip.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in
the Tendering Documents unless otherwise stated in the Tender data sheet.
- All Tenders in one original plus TWO copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes
properly written the name of the tender, address, time and the word “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE”
mentioned time of the deadline and must be delivered to the address below Secretary of BMC
tender board H4 Block, P.O BOX 1370, at or before 10:00 am local time on 28th December, 2022.
- Late Tender, portion of Tender, electronic Tender, Tender not received, not opened shall not be
accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Dr. Fabian A. Massaga
P.O Box 1370,
Telephone 2540610/5 or 2500513
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org