Training Company REFERENCE: 1023-EOI-GFS-TZ-TRN-Training
EITS Contractor (Electrical Instrumentation and Telecommunications Systems) for the EACOP
project, invites experienced and reputable organizations to express their interest in the provision of:
SCOPE OF WORK:
- The Education and Training Services provider shall implement EITS Contractor Training and
Capacity Building Program as per EITS Contractor obligations.
- Interaction with Training Stakeholders: EITS Tanzanian Employees, EACOP Company, EITS
Partners (incl Sub-contractors), Education Institutions (Universities, Colleges, Institutes e.t.c),
EITS Contractor Training/Capacity Building Teams.
- Develop an implementation program that covers and measures: H3SE Training, On-TheJob
Training; Technical Training of EACOP Operations and Maintenance Teams; Internship/
Mentorship/Scholarship; Train-the-Trainer; Training Delivery at Specified Industry Centres;
Support to Education Institutions (Curriculum Development, Internship & Training for Lecturers,
Tools and Equipment e.t.c). Develop customised content and curriculum as needed.
- Trainings to be delivered by certified trainers. Trainings to be accredited and certified, as
- KPI Reporting: Produce Reports on a Scheduled Basis as Guided by Local Content
Requirements and Obligations as set out in the Construction Combined Plan (CCP).
- Must be a Fully Licensed Business with Adequate Proof of Registration with relevant Tanzanian
Authorities including the Tanzania Revenue Authority. Provide the Latest Tax Clearance
- Compliance with Local Content Regulations, 2017; The Petroleum Act 2015 and Local Company definition for Tanzania. Proof of Registration to the Local Supplier and Service Provider (LSSP) database is highly recommended.
- Evidence of Financial Capacity to Implement the Work.
- Provide ISO & Industry Certification in compliance with applicable Local and Industry
- Interested Companies that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability to provide the
- services listed above, should express their interest by sending together with the listed documents, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not exceeding 20Mbs).
All documents must be submitted in English language with the reference number as the subject
16 JUNE 2023, 5:00pm. East African Time (EAT)
CONTRACTOR reserves the right not to consider companies that submit an incomplete dossier!
Note: Only pre-qualified companies will receive an invitation to submit their bid in furtherance of
the Call For Tender (CFT) Process.