- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. 01 dated 01/07/2021.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Ports Authority during the financial year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Firefighting System for Kigamboni Flow Meters at Dar es Salaam Port.
- The Tanzania Ports Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Firefighting System for Kigamboni Flow Meters at Dar es Salaam Port
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Tanzania Ports Authority Bandari Tower-One Stop Centre Plot No.1 ∕2, Sokoine Drive, P.O. Box 9184, Dar es Salaam, 11105 Dar es Salaam., firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-14:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 09/05/2022, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Bandari Tower – One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1 / 2 Sokoine Drive.
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Bandari Tower – One Stop Centre, Plot No. 1 / 2 Sokoine Drive