China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as CPP) as Pipeline,
Feederline & Above Ground Installation Contractor for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline
(EACOP) Project invites experienced and reputable Contractors to express their interest in
providing Human Resources Services to the EACOP Project.
The EACOP Project involves the construction and operation of an underground and cross-border
pipeline to transport crude oil for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from
Kabaale, Hoima District in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga in Tanzania. The
length of the pipeline is 1,443 km, of which 1,147 km will be in Tanzania.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCOPE OF THE SERVICES:
- Recruitment Acquisition: This includes sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for job openings, managing the hiring process, and ensuring that the right talent is placed in the right roles.
- Performance Management: This involves setting performance goals and objectives, monitoring employee performance, and providing feedback and coaching to help employees improve their performance.
- Compliance and Risk Management: This includes ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations, such as equal employment opportunity laws, health and safety regulations, and labor laws.
- Payroll Administration: This includes providing services related to employee compensation and benefits management, such as calculating and distributing payroll, managing employee benefits programs, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Training and Development: This involves providing training and development programs to help employees improve their skills and knowledge, and grow in their careers.
- Employee Relations: provide guidance and support to employees on various issues, such as resolving conflicts, addressing grievances, and providing resources for personal and professional development, and also maintaining compliance with employment laws and regulations to the EACOP Project.
Companies or organizations expressing their interest are invited to document their request
- Proof of registration with the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA).
- Proof of registration/application to the EWURA Local Supplier Service Provider (LSSP) database at the time of submission of the response to this expression of interest is strongly recommended.
- Compliance with Petroleum (Local Content) Regulations, 2017 and Local Company definition for Tanzania.
- Fully filled Questionnaire, Key personnel list with CV (Appendix1).
- Similar supplying experience within last three years (Appendix2) in requested format.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the latest year available.
Companies which have the ability, capacity, and resources to implement the activities listed above
should express their interest by sending together with the documents stated in the above section
through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. Email Size: 20 MBs, all documents must be
submitted in the English language) on or before 24:00 hours East African Time (EAT), on May
27th 2023. Subject of the email should be “EOL for CPP-PROC-TZ-027-0512-COMPANY
NAME”. _CPP reserves the right not to consider companies that submit an incorrect email subject
and the incorrect format of Questionnaire, Appendix 1 and 2.
The format of the required documents and relevant technical requirements which are mentioned in
Minimum Requirements should be downloaded from EACOP’s website
Note: CPP will review and assess the documents provided by companies that have expressed
interest in accordance with this EOI and conduct evaluations based on internal criteria to determine
which companies will be included in the list of pre-qualified companies. Only the pre-qualified
companies will receive, by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), an invitation to bid as a
continuation of the call for tender process. CPP reserves the right at its sole discretion to make the
decision to select or reject a company and maintain its decision without having to give reasons to
the company concerned.